For iPhone users, please follow this guide instead — https://aviparshan.medium.com/how-to-change-regions-in-the-itunes-and-app-store-for-iphone-or-ipad-c6c41206ddc6
This guide will come in handy for those of you moving to a different country, trying to redeem a Google Play Rewards Card from a different region or downloading an app only available in a specific area.
If you get a warning such as:
Create a new google account within Israel, then add it to your android phone. Now you can have one account for within Israel… and keep your existing account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- Tap Menu and then Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method. This creates a new Google Payments profile linked to the new country.
- The first payment method must be from the country you’re adding a profile for.
- Once you create the profile, you can add payment methods from other countries.
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country. It can take up to 24 hours to change.
Let us know how it goes and share this informative article with your friends!
And while you are at it, consider joining our Deals Group (it’s free)